IMPACT Series 2011
Opening in London on Nov. 15, the continuing global forum focuses on the future of business, innovation, leadership and society
11/10/2010 - Building on the success of last year’s Kellogg IMPACT Series, the Kellogg School is again planning a full slate of global events for 2010-2011.
The IMPACT 2011 Series
is an ongoing global forum on the future of business, innovation, leadership and society and features a selection of Kellogg faculty and distinguished guest lecturers.
Dean Sally Blount is the featured keynote speaker at IMPACT’s opening event Nov. 15 in London
. She will share her vision for leading the Kellogg School into its second century of innovation and leadership.
Subsequent events and speakers include:
- Feb. 11: Chicago. Miles D. White, chairman and CEO of Abbott Laboratories
- March 10: New York. Peter Peterson ’47, co-founder of the Blackstone Group and founder of The Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- May 11: San Francisco. Speaker to be announced.
- June 3: Hong Kong. Speaker to be announced.
- Mexico City (date to be announced). Gloria Guevara ’09, Mexico’s minister of tourism
“The Kellogg IMPACT Series focuses on some of the key issues facing today’s business leaders,” said Janet Sanders, assistant dean and director of Kellogg Alumni Relations. “We have a great lineup of distinguished alumni speakers and it’s a great opportunity for our alumni community to share ideas and reconnect with the Kellogg School.”
For more information, visit alumni.kellogg.northwestern.edu/impact/