A transformative experience designed for you
Traditional students complete a rigorous core curriculum tailored for working professionals, one that emphasizes general management, because we believe well-rounded managers make better leaders. When you understand how each part of an organization contributes to the success of the whole, you can bring out the very best in your organization.
As you complete the core courses, you have the flexibility to choose from advanced electives that align with your professional goals and allow you to explore a range of industries and professions.
Benefits of the Traditional Pace
- Round out your management skills and prepare for advanced study.
- Test and explore different industries and functions.
- No prerequisite courses are required before enrolling.
- Choose between the evening schedule and weekend schedule.
- Take up to four classes per quarter.
Traditional Pace vs. Accelerated MBA Pace
Courses required prior to enrollment
At least two of the following four: microeconomics, marketing, operations or statistics
Credits to graduate
A minimum of 3 in person credits are required to graduate
A minimum of 4 in person credits are required to graduate
Courses per quarter*
Time to finish
1–4 years to graduate (average time is 2 years)
1.25–5 years to graduate (average time is 2.5 years)
* The duration of your program depends on the number of courses you take per quarter. You have the flexibility to determine your own course load and may take quarters off if necessary.
** 15.5 indicates the number of credits to graduate if you've completed the requisite coursework for all four courses.