Michelle is a career advancement and transition coach.
She developed and facilitates the in-person Kellogg Alumni Job Search Groups in New York and works one-on-one with alumni during their transition.
Michelle enjoyed a fulfilling career creating new processes, customer experiences, business strategies and models for major corporations in the biotechnology, oil and gas, financial and nonprofit sectors.
As an action-oriented coach, Michelle draws on her global experience to help clients implement career advancement strategies and thrive during career or entrepreneurial transitions.
Michelle’s specialties include:
- Job Search:Implement effective job search strategies to define the ideal next move, learn about opportunities through informational meetings, excel in interviews, secure a role aligned with your career objectives and negotiate a competitive package.
- Career Reinvention:A structured process to help identify a new career path or vision.
- Career Advancement: Introduce insights to encourage the adoption of new behaviors and skills to improve on-the-job effectiveness.
- Career Transition:Ideas and strategies to deliver value during the first 90 days of a career transition.
- Entrepreneurial Transition:Guidance on how to bring entrepreneurial ideas to life, from concept definition to testing to launch.
British born, of Ghanaian descent, Michelle holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and a bachelor’s degree in process technology and management studies from London South Bank University, England. She gained her coaching certification in 2008. Michelle lives in New York with her husband and two daughters.
To set up an appointment with Michelle, please send an email to email@example.com, including a copy of your resume and a brief summary of what you would like to accomplish.