The purpose of the job description detail is to give students the most complete yet concise information about the opportunities available at your company. The correctly completed job description detail is the most important resource our students have to plan their recruitment strategy for the year.
Please reach out to your Career Management Center contact if you have any questions.
Please enter your information by:
- July 31 for full-time interviews.
- October 9 for intern interviews.
Please contact your Industry Relationship Manager if you have any questions.
Note: You will not be able to complete the job description information until you have a confirmed interview date.
Note: On the CMS entry form, the items with an asterisk (*) are required.
Note: Students are not able to begin applying to your job(s) until all required information has been entered and vetted by our office.
To get to the job description detail entry page:
- Enter the CMS.
- From your home page in the CMS, select the "On-Campus Interviews" tab.
- Click the job title for the opportunity you want to edit. You will see the partial information that is currently entered for your job.
- Click the Edit/pencil icon at the top of the page. (Please note: if you do not see this link at the top of the job detail page, deleting your cookies usually solves the problem.)
Entering Your Job Description Details:
You will be asked to enter the following information for each position:
- Interview Request/Application Also Required Via Company Website: If it is required that candidates apply via your company website, please be sure the Yes radio button is selected and the direct application website is entered into the text field. Please note that students will upload their resume through the CMS regardless of any other stated methods. This will make it easier for you to invite candidates through the system.
- Cover Letter: If you select Required, candidates will not be able to apply without one. If you select No Cover Letter, candidates will not have the option to submit one.
- Additional Application Documents: This refers to anything you would need in addition to a resume and cover letter.
- Work authorization: Pick the choice that best fits this job.
- If you select “Some Restrictions,” please be sure to include the details in your job description.
- For interns, no additional work is required by a company to allow non-U.S. work authorized candidates to be an intern between the first and second year of MBA school - students can obtain a student visa for the summer.
- For full-time, the Kellogg MBA is a STEM degree. If your role qualifies as STEM, any Kellogg grad, regardless of work authorization, can work for 3 years post MBA before requiring sponsorship.
- In the event that there are empty slots on my schedule, I would like to: Selecting to allow interested candidates to pick up empty slots could prevent holes on your schedule. The candidates must meet any work authorization restrictions and the system will always run through company selected alternates before offering slots.
- For the following areas, select as many options as are appropriate for the job (note: these selections apply to the job, not the company): job regions, job state, job country, job functions.
- Internship Start Date/Length: Please note the 1st year availability date in the Key Dates chart. If your internship must begin earlier than that, Kellogg students may not be able to accept an offer.
- Interview Attire: Please be aware that students may have other commitments which require them to be in a suit even if you select Business Casual, or Casual.
- Language requirements: Enter language requirements for this position, if any.
- Job description: We recommend that you limit your job description to 500 words or less. If you selected Some Restrictions for Work Authorization, please included the details here or in the Qualifications section.
- Qualifications: Enter the qualifications for the position.
- Click "save" at the bottom of the form to complete.
- Note: clicking "cancel" at the bottom of this page does not cancel your interviews — it just takes you back to the job details page without saving any of the changes.