Fast-track your MBA with Kellogg
Our Accelerated Option can help you earn your MBA faster. Exclusive to Kellogg's Evening & Weekend MBA Program, this option is designed for students who have completed requisite business courses and want to dive into advanced electives sooner.
With fewer credits to graduate, the Accelerated Option allows you to complete your Kellogg MBA in as quickly as just one year and at less expense than earning your Evening & Weekend MBA at a traditional pace. You'll gain the skills and knowledge needed to propel your career forward, faster than in other programs.
Benefits of the Accelerated Option
- Earn your MBA in as quickly as just one year (depending on the number of courses taken per quarter).
- Reduce your tuition cost by up to 25%.
- Fewer credits are required for graduation (15.5 vs. 20.5 at a traditional pace).
- Dive into advanced electives sooner.
- Choose between the evening schedule and weekend schedule.
- Take up to four classes per quarter.
To apply for the Accelerated Option, complete our online form indicating the completed and outstanding classes and upload your academic transcripts.
How To Qualify
To qualify for the Accelerated Option, you must have completed requisite coursework at the undergraduate or graduate level in at least two of the following four courses.
Introduction to Statistics
Introduction to Microeconomics
Introduction to Marketing
Introduction to Operations
To qualify for the Accelerated Option:
- You must have received a grade of B or better in each class.
- Courses must be taken within ten years of your degree conferral date.
Complete our online form to see if you are eligible. Each applicant is assessed individually. We will respond within five business days.
Traditional Pace vs. Accelerated MBA Pace
Courses required prior to enrollment
At least two of the following four: microeconomics, marketing, operations or statistics
Credits to graduate
A minimum of 3 in person credits are required to graduate
A minimum of 4 in person credits are required to graduate
Courses per quarter*
Time to finish
1–4 years to graduate (average time is 2 years)
1.25–5 years to graduate (average time is 2.5 years)
* The duration of your program depends on the number of courses you take per quarter. You have the flexibility to determine your own course load and may take quarters off if necessary.
** 15.5 indicates the number of credits to graduate if you've completed the requisite coursework for all four courses.