The Kellogg & McCormick MBAi Program
Developing business leaders with AI and strategic insight for today’s intelligent enterprise
MBAi allows you to unlock innovative business solutions through complex disciplines like machine learning, data science, artificial intelligence and computational thinking for business.
We've taken the idea of a tech MBA and pushed it to the next level. Our MBAi Program, a joint degree between Kellogg and the McCormick School of Engineering, offers a unique, blended approach to the teaching of business innovation and the complex technologies that drive it forward. Our world-class professors at Kellogg and McCormick have also collaborated to develop a new catalog of courses that is specifically designed for leaders operating at the nexus of business and AI-driven technology. Unlike other programs, MBAi integrates both business strategy and analytic technologies throughout the curriculum to deepen your understanding of the interdependent relationship and dialogue that exists between these disciplines.
Join our inaugural class at some of the world's largest tech firms like Amazon and Google, innovative consulting firms like Boston Consulting Group, or in-house at some of the world's most well-known brands, helping them to make the shift to the future of business.
Connect with us and take the next step toward an accelerated MBA at the forefront of business and technology.
Apply for MBAi
- Round 1: Sept. 13, 2023
- Round 2: Jan. 10, 2024
- Round 3: April 3, 2024
Application decisions released:
- Round 1: Dec. 13, 2023
- Round 2: March 27, 2024
- Round 3: May 8, 2024
Explore the MBAi Program
Our unique, blended approach to curriculum includes machine learning, computational thinking for business, fintech, introduction to the frontiers of science and technology, and how data science and artificial intelligence are driving innovation.
This fast-paced program lasts five quarters from start to graduation and includes a full-time summer internship. You will also have the option to participate in industry engagement opportunities including a San Francisco trek, local company visits and an opportunity to work on a corporate project through the capstone course.
You should consider applying if you have some combination of these requirements:
- Two to six years of work experience.
- Technical work experience as a product owner, project manager, data scientist, software engineer, R&D associate, etc.
- Undergraduate STEM degree or major.
- Five quarters from September start date to March completion the following year.
- Includes a full-time summer internship and optional industry engagement opportunities.
- MBAi graduates will be prepared for careers across industries in tech operations, analytics and innovation leadership roles.
- Roles secured by the inaugural class include senior product manager, technical product manager, senior consultant and directors + managers of technical oversight and departments.
- Areas of focus could include: tech operations, strategy alignment and automation, analytics, AI deployment, healthcare AI consulting, innovation leadership and more.