Videos: Leading in a global organization
Joe Hinrichs of Ford Motor Company shares how positivity accelerates career growth and builds strong leaders
Joe Hinrichs, Executive Vice President and President, The Americas, Ford Motor Company paid a special visit to Kellogg and sat down with Greg Hanifee, Associate Dean of Executive MBA Programs. They discussed the challenges of leadership in a global business, developing a personal leadership philosophy and inspiring growth in team members.
Video 1: Balancing productivity and quality
Video 2: The most important career competency
- Productivity and quality influence each other greatly, but both improve when anxiety is taken out of the workplace.
Video 3: Change management
- As managers rise in their careers, they should never forget it's a privilege to serve those who work for them.
Video 4: Work-life balance
- Organizational relationships are among the most important investments leaders can make. They help establish the trust that allows executives to steer companies through tough times with their teams' support.
Video 5: Managing those who are more experienced than you
- Don't make the mistake of not spending enough time with loved ones or neglecting a hobby. Find ways to stay connected on both the home and work fronts.
- Earn your employees' trust by acting in their best interests — and keeping your word.