• close

On-campus events without alcohol

Required Forms

  • A pre-approval form is not required for on-campus events without alcohol.
  • McManus Lounge is considered an off-campus event venue requiring an event pre-approval form.

Venue and Catering


    • You can book classrooms and spaces in the Global Hub here.
    • Follow these instructions when planning an outdoor event.


Speakers and Sponsors

  • When inviting speakers to your event , follow these instructions.
  • When holding a sponsored event, follow these instructions.
  • In both cases, you’ll work directly with Corporate Partnerships!

Contracts and Service Providers

  • If you want to hire any kind of service provider for your event, you must work with the Office of Student Life (located in the Student Experience Center or Suite 1391) on a contract starting at least 4 weeks in advance.


  • Our communication resources provide instructions for event promotion on campus.
  • If using the Kellogg logo, branding resources are located here.
  • If you’d like to create a club banner, templates are here
  • You can visit the Club Coordinator in the Student Experience Center (Suite 1391) for any assistance regarding creating an event in CampusGroups