Some published papers:
- “Ain’t it Suite?Strategic Bundling in the PC Office Software Market,” with Neil Gandal and
Michael Riordan, forthcoming Strategic Management Journal, 2018.
- “The Competitive Effect of Multimarket Contact,” with Guy Arie and Mauricio Varela, forthcoming European Economic Review, 2017
- "Market Entry by High Technology Startups: The Effect of Competition Level and Startup Innovativeness," with Niron Hashai, forthcoming Strategy Science, 2017
- “Creating Value with
Homogenous Technology: Electronic Business Service Providers,” with
Shane Greenstein, International Journal of the Economics of Business,
2012, 19(1): 119-139.
- "Patents, Imitation,
and Licensing in an Asymmetric Dynamic R&D Race", with
Chaim Fershtman, 2010, International
Journal of Industrial Organization, 28: 113-126
- "Winning while
Losing: Competition Dynamics in the presence of Indirect Network Effects,"
with Joahnnes Moenius, 2009, International Journal of Industrial
Organization, 27:346-357 (Winner of the 2010 IJIO Paul Geroski Award)
- "Generic Vertical
Strategies: The Case of Enterprise System Providers", with Lior
Fink, 2008, Journal of Information
- "Snowball: a Dynamic
Oligopoly Model with Indirect Network Effects", 2008, Journal
of Economic Dynamics & Control, 32:909-938
- "Advertising Dynamics and Competitive Advantage,"
with Ulrich Doraszelski, 2007, Rand Journal of Economics, 38(3): 1-36
- "Estimating the Effect of Tax Reform in
Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets," 1999, with Neil
Gandal and Chaim Fershtman, Journal
of Public Economics, 74:151-170