Videos: Data analytics for leaders
Data analytics can transform organizations when leaders use it wisely
Holly J. Raider, Managing Director of Executive Education and Clinical Professor Management, recently sat down with Professor Florian Zettelmeyer
, Nancy L. Ertle Professor of Marketing, and Faculty Director, Program on Data Analytics at Kellogg. They discussed the evolving role of data analytics in business, as well as how leaders can harness its power to effect change in their organizations.
Leading successfully when you aren't the expert
Letting intuition take over
- Every manager should have basic analytics thinking skills, but leaders who may not be technical experts can benefit from appointing an “analytics translator.” This integral role works hand-in-hand with data scientists, educating the broader team about what analytics can achieve.
Data analytics beyond marketing
- Intuition and analytics complement each other, working in tandem to uncover insights about consumers and the world around them.
The global buzz around data analytics
- Leaders can use data analytics streamline operations and maximize efficiency within organizations.
Building your data analytics toolbox
- Data analytics is a global issue, with consumer privacy being a hot issue in European markets.
- Leaders who want to learn about data science can find a growing number of resources directly from the experts, from books to executive education programs.