Spring 2010 Conferences
Hundreds of Kellogg students, alumni and friends flocked to campus this spring to attend the school's student-organized conferences, which focused on new opportunities in a variety of industries and geographic markets.
• The April 7 Turnaround Management Conference, 'Leading an Agile Recovery,' outlined strategic recovery plans and featured speakers who have endured — and overcome — setbacks in the current challenging economy.
• Alumni speakers at the April 21 Kellogg Technology Conference, themed 'Monetize Me: Today's Technology Challenge,' shared their expertise on topics ranging from digital marketing to the monetization of social networking platforms.
• The April 28 Manufacturing Business Conference, 'Positioning for the Recovery,' urged attendees to look beyond recovery and seek new opportunities in manufacturing, an industry particularly hard-hit by the economic crisis.
• Speakers at the May 8 Kellogg India Business Conference, 'India: Remarkable, Resilient, Relevant,' stressed the importance of customizing products and services for India-based consumers.
• The May 18 Latin American Business Conference, 'A Key Piece in the World Puzzle,' focused on new opportunities presented by Latin America's internal market, investment industries and growing workforce.
• Several alumni entrepreneurs were honored with awards at the May 26 Kellogg Alumni Entrepreneur Conference, 'Revenue Generation on a Budget,' which also featured panels on brand building, new product development, market trends and angel investing.