Earn a Kellogg MBA part-time through the Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Find out how the Kellogg Evening & Weekend MBA fits your life and your career goals
At Kellogg, you will grow a skill set that will help you reach your career goals — whatever they may be.
Only at Kellogg will you build a strong foundation in general management while customizing your experience with electives. You'll earn an MBA through classes at times that work with your schedule and at pace that fits your life.
- Take MBA classes on weeknights or Saturdays
- Pick a pace — accelerated or traditional — that fits your experience and have the flexibility to take quarters off if needed
- Choose from 100+ electives in emerging topics and in-demand industries
Choose your schedule
- Take evening MBA classes on weekday evenings after work*
- Ideal for those who live or work in the Chicago area
- Take weekend MBA classes on Friday and/or Saturday**
- Ideal for commuters or those who travel during the work week
*Students following the evening schedule may also take Saturday classes at the downtown Chicago campus.
**Students following the weekend schedule may also take weeknight classes at the Chicago and Evanston campuses.
Set your pace
- Earn your degree in 1.25-5 years
- Complete core management courses before refining your skills in an area of choice
- Earn your degree in as little as one year
- Ideal for students with an undergraduate degree in business