Individual Reimbursements for Club Expenses
How can I obtain reimbursement for a club expense?
In what situations am I required to choose a different payment option?
If you’re paying any kind of service provider, your only payment option is to request a University check
; students will never be reimbursed if they make personal payments for services. (More on contracted services here
When will my reimbursement check be ready?
Reimbursement checks should be ready within 10-15 business days
of the date that electronic receipts are submitted. At that point, you'll receive an email detailing where to pick up your check.
How can I check the status of my reimbursement?
with the transaction ID listed on your submission confirmation email. Please allow at least 2 weeks before checking on your reimbursement's status.
How do I get technical help with the online form?
If you find a problem with the form in your browser, or encounter another technical problems when submitting your request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can club treasurers request reimbursement for club purchases?
No. Club treasurers play a key role in the reimbursement approval process; as such, treasurers are not permitted to submit reimbursement requests, in order to avoid a conflict of interest.
How do I know if I am in violation of any of the Student Organization Finance Office policies?
You can review the SOFO policy guidelines
, contact your club treasurer, or email email@example.com
. Common causes for reimbursement denial include:
- Deposits and room reservation fees (must be paid by University check)
- Account credits
Approval of Reimbursement Requests (Club Treasurers Only)
- The online workflow system used to approve requests is called OnBase. OnBase login, account activation and approver instructions are available here.
- For policy exceptions, make sure to add a comment on actions taken to ensure future compliance.
- To use your KSA funds, use the split funding option.
- View the expected turnaround time on approvals table.