Individuals seeking reimbursement for a club expense
Follow these steps to submit your reimbursement request:
- You should have hard copies of all your receipts and required documentation (proof of payment, vendor itemized invoice, etc.) ready before filling out the online form. Please review the checklist at this link (pdf). If your event involved alcohol in any way, be sure to review the policies listed on this page.
- Submit your reimbursement request online within 30 days of the receipt date.
- Once your request is successfully submitted, you will receive an e-confirmation page.
- Attach original itemized and proof of payment receipts (no exceptions) to the confirmation page.
- Drop off receipt packet from step 4 in the Student Affairs Office drop box (room 104).
Reimbursement checks will be ready within 6-9 business days from when original receipts are submitted. At that point, you will receive an email on where to pick up your check.
How do I know if I am in violation of any of the Student Organization Finance Office policies?
You can review the SOFO policy guidelines, contact your club treasurer or email email@example.com
Do I need an OnBase account to submit a reimbursement?
No, only club treasurers who are reviewing and approving expenses need OnBase accounts.
How can I check the status of my reimbursement?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking number on the "confirmation page" you submitted with your receipts. Please allow at least 2 weeks before checking on your reimbursement's status.
How do I get technical help with the online form?
If you find a problem with the form in your browser or encounter technical problems when submitting please email email@example.com