Students with clear career goals and detailed knowledge of their personal strengths, weaknesses, skills and priorities tend to be the most successful job hunters.
They find exciting careers they didn’t know existed, they avoid popular careers that are wrong for them and they are well-suited to the careers they choose.
It starts with a self assessment:
Take the CareerLeader assessment before you arrive.
All incoming students have access as of May 16th. See sign-in instructions.
Take CareerLeader (Access for CareerLeader has been activated as of May 16th).
Login with the following information:
- Begin at www.careerleader.com, and click the "Sign In" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- You will be brought to a "Sign In" page. Please proceed according to your status with CareerLeader as follows:
NEW USERS (Those who have never signed in before)
- Enter your Kellogg email address in the Email field (this is your authorized login name)
- Enter the registration key as follows (case sensitive): kellogg-diamond
- Please complete the registration process, which includes demographic information.
- Upon completion, you will be brought directly to your user dashboard where you can start taking CareerLeader.
- NOTE: You will not be able to log into CareerLeader until your account has been activated by the Career Management Center. A welcome email from the CMC will notify you on your activated status.
RETURNING USERS (Those who have already signed in previously and completed the profile setup process)
- Enter the Kellogg email address and password you registered with CareerLeader into the fields as instructed.
- Click the "Sign In" button, and you will be brought to your user dashboard.
Ready to go deeper?
Here are some additional tools you may take advantage of this summer: