• close

On-campus events with alcohol

Required Forms

  • Pre-approval is not required if alcohol will be provided by the Global Hub Catering . Please keep in mind that all catering regarding alcohol must go through Global Hub Catering.

Venue and Catering


    • You can book classrooms and spaces in the Global Hub here.
    • Follow these instructions when planning an outdoor event.


    • Comprehensive instructions for serving alcohol on campus are located here.
    • Off-Campus Catering Options: Fill out the group food order form at least 2 business days in advance. A food cost estimator and ordering guidelines are located here.
    • On-Campus Catering Options: Global Hub Catering .

Speakers and Sponsors

  • When inviting speakers to your event, follow these instructions.
  • When holding a sponsored event, follow these instructions.
  • In both cases, you’ll work directly with Corporate Partnerships.

Contracts and Service Providers

  • If you want to hire any kind of service provider for your event, you must work with the Office of Student Life (locate in the Student Experience Center or Suite 1391) on a contract starting at least 4 weeks in advance.


  • Our communication resources provide instructions for event promotion on campus.
  • If using the Kellogg logo, branding resources are located here.
  • If you’d like to create a club banner, templates are here
  • The Campus Groups Help Site will walk you through event creation and promotion on Kellogg CampusGroups or you may visit the Club Coordinator in the Student Experience Center (Suite 1391)