Events with Alcohol Policy
- Contains the policies, information and submission forms necessary to hold an event with alcohol at the Jacobs Center, or at any outside venue. This section pertains to the Northwestern University Alcohol Policy for student events.
Inviting a Speaker
- Find out the steps for bringing speakers to Kellogg and view a comprehensive list of past speakers.
- The Corporate Partnerships (CP) Department advises and supports student clubs and conferences with their corporate sponsorship solicitations.
Booking a Classroom
- Reserve a room at the Jacobs Center for your next club event. Information about room sizes and equipment is also available.
State of Illinois Sales Tax Exemption
- Any purchase by a student organization must be University related and paid for through University funds. (see "One Time Use Letter" at top of page)
Food Order Cost Estimator
- Estimate the food order cost for your club's event and view the guidelines for placing an order .
Group Food Order Form
- Complete this form to order food for your group through the Office of Student Affairs ordering service. Upon submission, Student Affairs will take care of placing the order, paying upfront, signing the receipt, and making sure your order gets to the correct place.
- You can also order food though Kafe Kellogg for your group’s events. Kafe Kellogg boasts a wide variety of catering options and provides a more professional presentation than your average catering service.
- View the guidelines for creating and distributing the following types of promotional material:
- Broadcast Email
- Serial Announcements
- Atrium Media Wall
- Posters on Easels
- Table Tents
- Atrium Stairs Landing
Student Club Logos
- All club communication to external audiences must follow Kellogg brand guidlines. Learn what those guidelines are and how the Marketing & Communications department can help.
Kellogg is pleased to announce a new user-friendly, quick and easy, online tool for student club reimbursements.
- Individuals Seeking Reimbursement
- Submit your reimbursement request online within 30 days of the receipt date.
- Treasurer Online Approval
- Review and approve reimbursement requests for your club using OnBase Web Client.
KelloggGroups - How-To's/Club Tools
- Learn about KelloggGroups: what it is, how to access it, and how to use all of the features available through it. This site is designed to be a help resource for both the everyday user as well as club officers.