Research Computing >> Software >> Software reviews
SOFTWARE REVIEWS AND COMPARISONS
- The Journal of Applied Econometrics includes software reviews (either by package or by research topic) in every issue:
- A comparison of Gauss and Matlab, written in 1998 by Marc Nerlove, University of Maryland
- User reports on Matlab, Gauss, Mathematica, Maple, S-Plus (includes information in German)
- Comparison of mathematical programs for data analysis, a comparison that includes GAUSS, Matlab, Maple, Mathematica, and S-Plus, among other packages
- Statistical and mathematical software reviews (no longer updated)
- Mathematical software reviews, maintained by the Learning and Teaching Support Network (U.K.)
- QSR NUD*IST and other qualitative (textual) analysis software packages, a collection of papers posted by QSR International, producers of QSR N5 (formerly QSR NUD*IST).
- Textual analysis resources, includes brief descriptions of available software packages.