- Course Management & Registration
- Student Affairs
- Graduation Central
- Student Clubs & Events
- Career Resources
- Student Resources
- Student Services
- Technology & Computing
- News & Publications
President and CEO
The Book Exchange list will allow you to buy or sell your course books to other students. To access the
Book Exchange site, click here.
Students are able to order Kellogg Business cards for use while they are completing their MBA degree requirements.
- Go to http://ad3.allegranetwork.com/Login.aspx?ID=29
- Register as new user
- Enter the following log in information when asked about Customer Code: Kellogg
- Follow the prompts to place an order.
- Note free shipping to the Student Affairs office.
- Cards will be shipped within one week in most cases
Cards will be delivered to the Part-Time MBA Program office, 340 East Superior, Floor 2M, within two weeks of order confirmation. At an additional cost you may have your cards shipped to you direct. Note: If you have problems viewing your proof, try turning off your pop-up blocker.
Back to Top
Classroom assignments are posted on each floor of Wieboldt Hall and the large plasma screens the first class day of each quarter. Classroom assignments are not posted online.
Extra copies of classroom assignments and faculty office assignments are available in the administrative office the first week of class. If you have any questions about where your class is located, please contact the PTMBA office at (312) 503-8385.
Parking & Transportation
Annual/Quarterly Evening/Weekend Parking Permit
If you plan to drive to the Chicago campus, you may want to consider purchasing an annual or quarterly parking permit. The Evening/Weekend Permit gives students access to the garage from 4:00 pm to 8:00 am the following morning, with 24-hour access on weekends and University holidays. This permit is valid at the Erie-Ontario garage (Lot D) at 321 E. Erie. For more information about this option, please visit the Chicago Campus Parking Office website.
If you plan drive to campus two or more days per week, you may want to consider this option.
To submit an application online, please click here.
Weekend Permit: A weekend permit is also available if you only plan on driving in on the weekends. Click here for more information.
Evening/Weekend Validation Parking
Validated tickets are accepted at the Erie-Ontario garage (Lot D, 321 E. Erie). When you enter the garage, you will receive a ticket from a machine. Bring this ticket with you to Wieboldt Hall and self-validate it in the student mailroom on the 1st floor. When you return to the garage, insert the ticket in one of the pay machines in the lobby. You should receive the discounted rate of $7.50 per evening/weekend day (see hours below). If you have any problems, push the call button and a garage attendant will assist you. Should you require reimbursement due to machine error, please contact Alana Stegich.
If you plan to park on campus only once or twice per week, you may want to consider this option.
Discounted Rate Hours
Monday - Friday: 4:00 pm - 10:30 pm (same night)
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
NOTE: If you enter/exit the parking lot outside of the hours indicated, you will be charged the full price, which can range up to $40. So be sure to follow the schedule!
Evanston Campus Parking
All vehicles parked on the Evanston campus must display a valid permit year round, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 4:00 pm. Therefore, if you plan to take evening classes in Evanston (and arrive after 4:00 pm), obtaining a parking permit is not necessary. Please note that some lots are enforced 24 hours a day. You should not park in these lots without a valid permit. A list of these lots is available on the parking office website.
Intercampus shuttles run between the Evanston and Chicago campus. Free Enterprise buses are contracted to service this route. The Intercampus Shuttle runs year-round from Monday to Friday, except for University Holidays, between the Evanston and Chicago campuses. All buses are wheelchair accessible, except in the event of equipment malfunction. There is no charge for the shuttle service; however, you must present your WildCARD ID when boarding the shuttle. Click here for the shuttle schedule.
Train Station Shuttles
Two train station shuttles, both operated by Free Enterprise, are available to students: Union/Ogilvie and Randolph/LaSalle. You may purchase tickets for these shuttles in the Part-Time MBA Program Office in Chicago (cash or check only). Pick-up and drop-off locations, shuttle schedules, and the SafeRide Service schedule (i.e., late night service) are available here.
Update: To accommodate new riders from the Lurie Children's Hospital, the university has added additional buses to the Union/Ogilvie Train Station Shuttle and Saferide Shuttle Chicago (i.e., late night service).
$17.50 for 10 rides (available at the PTMBA office and Abbott Hall)
$42 for monthly pass (available at Abbott Hall)
All NU students with a current WildCARD ID are able to use the recreational facilities on both the Chicago and Evanston campuses. The facilities are listed below. For further details, call (847) 491-4300.
On the Chicago campus, students in the Part-Time MBA Program may use the facilities at:
- River East Club, 355 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, (312) 467-1111. Facilities at Holmes Place include: a swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room, 4 group exercise studios, including dedicated Spinning and Pilates Reformer studios, weights, and a cardiovascular room. Click here for more information regarding fitness and recreation facilities (including club membership rates) available on the Chicago campus.
On the Evanston campus, there are:
- Henry Crown Sports Pavilion and Dellora A. and Lester J. Norris Aquatics Center, 2379 Sheridan Road, Evanston, (847) 491-4300. The Crown Sports Pavilion and Norris Aquatics Center (SPAC) is a multipurpose sports complex on the Evanston campus. This impressive facility houses seven racquetball courts, three squash courts, an indoor track, four multipurpose courts for tennis or basketball, an Olympic-size swimming pool, conditioning rooms with Nautilus equipment and exercise bicycles, an outdoor sundeck, locker rooms with saunas, a pro shop, a towel service and an indoor lounge with vending machines.
- Blomquist Recreational Center, 617 Foster St., Evanston, (847) 491-7250. This multipurpose facility houses three areas for basketball, tennis, soccer, floor hockey and aerobics classes.
- Patten Recreation Center, 2407 Sheridan Road, Evanston, (847) 491-7313. Patten is the headquarters for all club sports and houses basketball courts, a fencing practice room, a conditioning room with free weights, Nautilus equipment and exercise bicycles and a swimming pool.
Study Group Rooms
- Study rooms may be reserved by students for group study or meetings with two or more students
- These rooms may be reserved for up to three hours per day per group.
- Rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- A group will lose priority on a room if they are ½ hour late.
- 4th floor reservations will be limited to Wieboldt Hall building hours of 7:00 am – 10:00 pm daily (except on official holidays when the building is closed)
- 2nd floor reservations will be limited to Monday-Friday: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- The study group rooms are for groups of students only. Individual students should use the library for quiet study. Please note that PTMBA programs such as the Leadership Core Series and SEEK may limit the room availability on certain weekend days.
- If a study group room is empty, students are still expected to reserve the room in Outlook. Reservations may already have been made for that room and so students are at risk of being kicked out and the reserving party inconvenienced.
Please contact Beth Joyce with any questions.