Kellogg’s Evanston, Illinois EMBA campus is located just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago, a vibrant, world-class city with rich international ties. The campus is home to Northwestern University’s James L. Allen Center, a state-of-the-art education center that accommodates living and learning for executive students.
Perched on the shores of Lake Michigan, the Allen Center is designed to support your academic needs and while ensuring your personal comfort. It features 150 guest rooms, eight technology-enabled classrooms, dozens of study group rooms and several dining rooms, providing an educational experience that’s both convenient and fully immersive. Students attending the Evanston campus take classes every other week, beginning Friday afternoon and ending Saturday evening.
- Live and learn at the James L. Allen Center, an executive education center that supports your educational needs while providing the amenities of an elite hotel
- Take advantage of classrooms and study-group rooms equipped with advanced technology and resource areas with 24-hour access
- Engage in informal interactions with faculty and students through common areas, lounges and dining rooms
- Enjoy close proximity to downtown Chicago and its world-renowned commercial, entertainment and cultural centers
- Receive concierge services at the front desk, dine on international cuisine prepared by our head chef (which include accommodations to dietary restrictions) and access fitness rooms and snack rooms 24/7
- Stay on Northwestern University’s lakefront campus, which includes access to university facilities, such as the 95,000-square-foot Henry Crown Sports Pavilion and Norris Aquatic Center
- Students traveling from long distances may be eligible for free lodging on Thursday evenings
- Travel to the Miami campus and any campus within the Global Network for elective courses