Each year the Kellogg School of Management offers doctoral courses that are taught by faculty who are acknowledged experts in their fields. These courses provide natural opportunities for discussion and the exchange of ideas.
Kellogg PhD classes fall into six areas of study:
Graduate Curriculum Resources:
- Specific course information is available within Kellogg's Course Catalog and Schedules.
- Please Click Here for Empirical Methods PhD Courses
- Interested Northwestern students should register through CAESAR, Northwestern's online registration system.
- Kellogg doctoral students also take classes within the Departments of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, and more. Course listings for these areas are available through CAESAR and the departmental websites.
- Permission numbers are not required to enroll in Kellogg PhD classes through CAESAR.
Questions? Please contact the PhD Program Office
The PhD Course Schedule for 2016-2017 will be posted soon.
PhD Courses 2015-2016