Professor Tim Calkins addresses questions about Super Bowl advertising
Below are the questions asked of Professor Tim Calkins in a video interview. All videos require RealPlayer.
1. Why does the Super Bowl still matter to advertisers?
2. This year, a number of user-content ads are being produced by some of the major advertisers and can be viewed by the general public online before the Super Bowl. How does this affect the impact of advertisements on Game Day?
3. Do you think advertising during the Super Bowl is better for building brand awareness or brand equity?
4. Who is going to be advertising at this year's Super Bowl, and what are you expecting from them?
5. What makes the best Super Bowl ads and why, based on the Kellogg School panel?
6. In your opinion, what are some of the best and worst Super Bowl ads and why?
7. Who comprises the panel for the Kellogg Super Bowl Advertising Review?