THANK YOU FOR JOINING US TO CELEBRATE, CONNECT AND REMINISCE.
Reunion 2019 welcomed over 2,300 alumni and guests to the Kellogg Global Hub. The weekend was filled with moments to celebrate and rediscover the vibrant Kellogg community, attend thought leadership sessions with world-renowned faculty and make new connections.
A few highlights from Reunion 2019:
- Alumni attending Reunion represented 43 countries and 105 different industries
- Kellogg's world-renowned faculty offered more than 40 thought leadership sessions, with the keynote session from Matthew Levatich '94, President & CEO of Harley-Davidson, Inc.
- 65 alumni took advantage of individual career coaching sessions during Reunion
- Story Share captured the unique stories of 52 alumni via our Reunion recording event
- We introduced Virtual Reunion, which included live-streamed faculty thought leadership sessions, a Live Q&A, virtual career coaching and many chances to engage on social media and via the Reunion app throughout the weekend