- 1. "Tractable Stochastic Analysis via Robust Optimization," with Dimitris Bertsimas, Mathematical Programming (2012).
- 2. "Robust queueing theory,” with Dimitris Bertsimas and Nataly Youssef, Operations Research (2015).
- Winner: ORC Best Student Paper Award
- Finalist: George Nicholson Student Paper Competition
- 3. "Optimal design for multi-item auctions: a robust optimization
approach," with Dimitris Bertsimas, Mathematics of Operations Research (2014).
- Finalist: MSOM Student Paper Competition
- 4. "Robust option pricing," with Dimitris Bertsimas, European Journal of Operations Research (2014).
- Winner: WorldQuant Insight Award
- 5. "Robust Transient Analysis of Multi-server Queueing Systems and Feedforward Networks," with Dimitris Bertsimas and Nataly Youssef, accepted to appear in Queueing Systems (2017).
- 6. "Robust Multiclass Queuing Theory for Wait Time Estimation in Resource Allocation Systems," with Nikolaos Trichakis and Phebe Vayanos, accepted to appear in Management Science (2017).
- 7. "Sustainable Inventory with Robust Periodic-Affine Policies," with Eojin Han and Omid Nohadani, accepted to appear in Management Science (2018).
Papers Under Review
- 8. "Operating-room staffing and online scheduling," with Diwakar Gupta, major revision at MSOM.
- 9. "Robust resource allocation under uncertainty in risk preferences," with Paat Rusmevichientong, under review at Management Science.
- 10. "The Hidden Costs of Dynamic Pricing: Empirical Evidence from Online Retailing in Emerging Markets," with Toni Moreno and Zhiji Xu, under review at MS&OM.
Conference Papers, Patents and Papers in preparation
- 11. "Dynamic pricing model for online advertising," with Dinesh Garg, Krishna Pal~Singh Rathore, Sachin Garg, Krishna~Prasad Chitrapura, and Sourangshu Bhattacharya, US Patent App. 12/683,658 (2015).
- 12. "Fairness considerations in network flow problems,” with Ermin Wei, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC) (2016).
- 13. "Efficiency of linear supply function bidding in electricity markets,” with Ermin Wei and Yuanzhang Xiao, Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers (2016).
- 14. "Performance of affine policies in multi-stage robust optimization (with Omar El~Housni and Vineet Goyal)
- 15. "Optimal Design of a Fantasy Sports Tournament (with Benjamin Grant)
- 16. "Characterizing global stability of queueing networks via robust optimization (with Itai Gurvich)
- 17. "Robust queueing approach to optimal control of fork-join and replication systems (with Sivatheja Maguluri)