For noontime presentations in the Jacobs Center, please contact your Industry Relationship Manager 2 weeks before your event if you will be driving to campus, so that a parking pass and a map can be sent to you. For evening presentations in the Jacobs Center, a parking pass is not required to park in University lots after 4:00 pm.
On-Campus Interview Parking
During on-campus interviews, valet parking will be available. Information will also be sent to your company contact closer to your interview date.
Mornings -- valet available from 7:00 am to 9:00 am
- Follow the signs to the back of the Jacobs Center. The drive can be accessed from Sheridan Road by turning into the large parking lot (just north of our building and south of the Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary) and then making a right turn onto the service drive half-way through the lot. (A campus map is available here). Signs will be posted to help direct you to the valet area.
- Leave your flashers on.
- The valet will take your keys.
- Come into the building. A Corporate Greeter will escort you to the Corporate Interview Suite. If there is not a greeter there, one will return shortly.
During the day -- before 4:00 pm
- Come to the CMC front desk to pick up your keys and receive instructions.
Afternoons -- shuttle service available from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- A shuttle will be running approximately every 10 minutes to the parking lot where your car is parked.
- The shuttle will pick up where you dropped off your car.
- Most cars will be parked within a half-block of our building. The CMC can show you the location on a map if you would like to walk.
Please Note: If you are arriving or leaving outside of the hours posted above, there will be no valet/shuttle service.
- After 9:00 am, drive to the valet drop off and call the CMC. We can bring you a parking pass and map to the remote lot (3-4 blocks away) where parking can be found.
- Before 4:00 pm, we can show you on a map where you car is parked so you can walk to the lot. Most cars will be parked within a half-block of our building but some may be in the remote lot 3-4 blocks away.
For more information about parking, please visit the Parking Information section of the Kellogg School Web site.