Does your Kellogg club need to raise money? Is the balance in your club’s account a little low? Do you need to amass funds for an upcoming special event?
Solution: Kellogg Thank-a-thons. Kellogg Thank-a-thons are a simple way to raise vital club funds by talking with Kellogg alumni and thanking them for their contribution to the school. Thank-a-thons are an excellent source of fundraising, especially for clubs that cannot solicit for corporate support.
- Any club at Kellogg can participate in the Thank-a-thon program.
- A minimum of 6 students per club is required (see “Requirements” below).
- Thank-a-thon participants call Kellogg alumni and talk to them about the latest campus news while thanking them for their support to the Kellogg Annual Fund.
- A member of the Kellogg development office will staff all Thank-a-thons. He/she will guide your club on a basic structure of a call and will be available to answer questions
- Dinner will be provided for the callers.
- Thank-a-thons typically take place in November and February.
- Clubs can arrange a Thank-a-thon on any weekday during these months.
- Calls are made on weekday evenings from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm.
- Callers should arrive around 5:30 for dinner and a brief training session.
- Thank-a-thons are conveniently located in room #2201 in the Jacobs Center.
- Thank-a-thons are a simple and time-efficient way to raise funds for your club.
- In addition, they are a great way to connect with Kellogg alumni and to see how alumni support the future of the Kellogg School.
- Depending the number of callers staffing the Thank-a-thon, your club can earn between $450-$625.
- Your club will be paid $25 per caller per hour.
- Funds will be deposited directly into your club’s SOFO account 4-6 weeks after the event.
- You must have at least 6 callers for the full 3 hours; you may have a maximum of 7 callers.
- If you have 7 callers for the full 3 hours, your club will receive a $100 bonus.
For more information or to schedule your club’s Thank-a-thon, please contact the Development Office at 847- 491-2841.