Event Approval, Alcohol, and Reimbursement Process
- Contains the policies, information and submission forms necessary to hold an event with alcohol per the University alcohol policy.
Inviting a Speaker
- Steps to bring speakers to Kellogg plus a comprehensive list of past speakers.
- The Corporate Partnerships (CP) Department advises and supports student clubs and conferences with their corporate sponsorship solicitations.
Booking a Classroom
- Reserve a room at the Jacobs Center for your next club event. Information about room sizes and equipment is also available.
- Policies and procedures for ordering transportation for a group event.
Food Order Cost Estimator
- Use this tool to estimate the food order cost for your club's event and view the guidelines for placing an order .Then fill out the order form below to place your order.
Group Food Order Form
- Order food for your group through the Office of Student Affairs ordering service. Upon submission, Student Affairs will take care of placing the order, paying upfront, signing the receipt, and making sure your order gets to the correct place.
- You can also order food directly though Kafe Kellogg for your group’s events. Kafe Kellogg boasts a wide variety of catering options and provides a more professional presentation than your average catering service.
- View the guidelines for creating and distributing the following types of promotional material:
- Broadcast Email
- Serial Announcements
- Atrium Media Wall
- Posters on Easels
- Table Tents
- Atrium Stairs Landing
Logos and Branding Resources
- All club communication to external audiences must follow Kellogg brand guidelines. Learn what those guidelines are and how the Marketing & Communications department can help.
- Printing and Other Resources (Coming Soon)
- See a list of printing and other materials vendors and guidelines.
Below are the instructions for student club reimbursements and vendor payments:
- Individuals Seeking Reimbursement
- Submit your reimbursement request online within 30 days of the receipt date.
- Treasurer Online Reimbursement Approval
- Review and approve reimbursement requests for your club using OnBase Web Client.
- Pay a Vendor Directly from a Club Budget
- Club Treasurer instructions to pay a vendor directly from their club budget via University Check.
CampusGroups - How-To's/Club Tools
- Learn about Kellogg's CampusGroups: what it is, how to access it, and how to use all of the features available through it. This site is designed to be a help resource for both the everyday user as well as club officers.