1. Look to see if your desired event venue is on the "pre-contracted venues list" located on the previous page. Please note, venues not on that list may take 3 or more weeks to get them approved.
2. No matter what venue you choose, please make a reservation with the venue to hold a spot. Never put money down to do so. Do not advertise any event until it has been fully approved.
3. Submit an "Event Planning Form" (located on previous page) to email@example.com
or see Mike Rice in the Student Affairs Office, Room 104. If the venue needs a contract signed (anything with a signature line), please see the FAQ regarding contracts further down this page.
4. Mike will contact the vendor and make sure all the necessary paperwork is submitted for approval.
5. Mike will contact you when the event has been approved. Once approved, you may begin advertising the event and payment may be made to the venue.
6. Get a tax exemption form from the Student Affairs (RM 104) front desk to give to venue. Please see the reimbursement instructions further down this FAQ page.