Research Computing >> Data >> I/B/E/S Earnings Estimate History
I/B/E/S EARNINGS ESTIMATE HISTORY
There are two versions of the I/B/E/S earnings estimate history, Summary and Detail:
- The Summary History consists of a snapshot of the consensus level data taken monthly. The U.S. edition covers reported earnings estimates and results since January 1976, while the international starts in 1987.
- The Detail History (Analyst Earnings Estimate History) is a timeline of individual analysts' earnings forecasts (daily records at the analyst level). The U.S. edition starts in 1983, while the International edition starts in 1987.
Both data sets are available for US and International stocks. The databases cover 52 markets.
One World Trade Center, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10048-1818
Phone: (212) 437-8200 or (800) GET-IBES
Fax: (212) 390-1701
- I/B/E/S data files are ASCII files; codebooks can be browsed in Research Computing. You may also browse the information provided by Stanford's Jackson Library
- I/B/E/S data can be accessed only after confirmation from I/B/E/S is received; approval is on a project-by-project basis. Contact I/B/E/S's Academic Program.
- The Summary History can also be accessed through Datastream. See also Zacks History Files for a comparable source of data.