Selling Your Impact
April 22-23, 2013
Application Deadline: April 19, 2013, 10 a.m.
Are you making a difference? How do you measure your impact on the community? How can you evaluate your progress toward your mission? And how can you improve?
In today’s competitive nonprofit environment, organizations are competing for funding on different terms: it’s not who you know anymore…it’s what you can deliver. As a result, nonprofits are striving to demonstrate the impact they are having on the community. This program will teach nonprofit leaders and board members why measuring performance is important, how to measure results in any type of organization, how to implement performance measurement within their organization, and how measurement can be linked to raising more money. Participants will learn from leading academics, practitioners and representatives from the funding community.
What will participants learn?
- Learn how to use your outcomes to create leverage with corporate and foundation funders
- Develop your own Success Equation to capture your impact
- Learn how to identify the funders most likely to support your organization
- Get an inside view of how funders are making grant decisions today
- Improve the success of your fundraising "pitch" through group exercises
Key benefits of this program:
- Create a personalized measurement system to take back to your organization
- Learn how to get buy-in from your organization for measuring performance