Successful Fundraising Strategies
January 28-29, 2013
Application Deadline: January 25, 2013, 10 a.m.
Raising funds has never been an easy task for nonprofit leaders. However, the current fundraising environment is more challenging than it has ever been before and nonprofits are asking:
- How do we keep our asks fresh and exciting to engage donors?
- Where are we going to find new donors?
- How can we better use the information we have on our donors to increase their giving?
- Which of the technology tools make sense for our organization and our donors?
This new program will address these important questions and provide opportunities for dialog with seasoned nonprofit practitioners and Kellogg School faculty. It will help nonprofit leaders better understand the current trends and learn tactics that they can employ to reinvigorate their fundraising efforts.
What will participants learn?
- Current trends in fundraising and the implications for your organization
- Moving from anecdotal to data-driven development decisions
- Understanding development research and prospect management
- How to advance your major gift strategies and engage your donors