2012 Marketing Leadership Summit Presentations:
- "Digital As A Competitive Advantage"
Andy Markowitz, Director, Global Digital Strategy, GE
- "Some Observations"
Robert A. Eckert, Chairman of the Board, Mattel, Inc.
- "Kellogg Marketing Leadership Summit Facilitated Dialogue"
Eric Leininger, Clinical Associate Professor
Associate Director, Center for Market Leadership
- "What can digital learn from traditional?"
Graham Mudd, Head of Measurement Market Development at Facebook
- "2012 Summit Welcome & Introduction"
Gregory Carpenter, James Farley/Booz Allen Hamilton Professor of Marketing Strategy Kellogg School of Management Welcome and Introduction
- "From Theory to Practice: How Social Networks Shape Our Lives"
James Fowler, Professor of Medical Genetics and Political Science, UCSD
- "Social Media in Context"
Nick Besbeas, VP Marketing, LinkedIn
- "Brand Marketing in the Digital Age"
Peter McDonough, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Diageo North America
- "Winning With Big Data"
A. Rory Finlay, Egon Zehnder International
2011 Marketing Leadership Summit Presentations:
- "The Impact of Gender
on Consumer Decision Making"Brian Sternthal, Kraft Foods Chair in Marketing, Kellogg School of Management
- “Leadership Competencies that Drive Growth”
Dick Patton, Consultant and leader of CMO Practice, Egon Zehnder International and Rory Finlay ’88, Consultant, Egon Zehnder International
- “The Marketing Organization of the Future”
Mary Ellen Coe, Principal, McKinsey & Company and
Paul Magill, Principal, McKinsey & Company
- “Marketing 3.0”
Philip Kotler, S.C. Johnson & Son Professor of International Marketing, Kellogg School of Management