Kellogg Technology Summit
The Kellogg Technology Summit (KTS)
creates an ongoing global forum for the exchange of ideas and knowledge among IT executives across all industries. In a confidential, collaborative atmosphere, KTS allows leading practitioners and thought-leaders to address their most pressing technology management and strategy issues and to seek common solutions.
The KTS also works to stimulate and support significant new research relevant to the technology management community and produces frameworks and best practices for use in both academia and business practice.
Recognizing that IT-intensive industries, government agencies, and organizations face similar challenges, KTS specifically helps executives find answers to their common concerns:
- How to create and execute a mobile computing strategy for both customers and employees
- How to manage explosive trends such as social media, mobile computing and analytics
- How to leverage IT to drive top line growth, improve operational effectiveness and increase profitability
- How to define, implement and secure enterprise-wide buy-in to IT strategy and governance processes
- How to create an enterprise-wide culture receptive to rapid technological change, improve productivity, recruit and retain top-quality staff and communicate the value of IT to corporate leadership
KTS format and structure
The Kellogg Technology Summit convenes twice yearly. Each two-day summit focuses on a pre-determined theme explored through brief presentations, panels and highly interactive breakout and roundtable sessions. Participation is by invitation only to CIOs, CTOs and their direct VP level reports and/or business sponsors for a maximum of five people per organization. Total participation is limited to 60 executives.
For more information, please contact:
Manoj Rana email@example.com
Mark Jeffery firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Moultrie, president of Moultrie Group and former vice president of application development at United Airlines, discusses the challenges of adopting a truly enterprise wide data solution.
Leveraging Social Media
Ray Feeney, chief technology officer at W. W. Grainger and member of the KTS board speaks about the value of embracing Yammer, an enterprise social network