Because the very nature of our work has critical implications for the development and growth of national economies and technology infrastructures as well as a direct impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of government agencies and operations, the Center for Research in Technology and Innovation offers its expertise and capabilities to governments worldwide to assist in:
- Developing national innovation and technology strategies and plans
- Identifying practical initiatives for supporting internal economic growth
- Providing incentives to support private sector innovation and technology development
- Identifying and connecting with strategic partners for global/regional collaboration
- Establishing infrastructure and funding mechanisms for research and development
- Staying on the cutting edge of global innovation and technology
CRTI is takes an active role in shaping domestic and international policy on intellectual property and innovation management matters and provides guidance to government, and others on related issues.
Organizational capabilities development
CRTI designs comprehensive organizational capabilities development programs specifically tailored to deliver measurable improvements in organizational performance.
CRTI provides open enrollment and customized education programs to advance executives’ and managers’ individual knowledge and skills, prepare them for new responsibilities and broaden their perspective.
Kellogg Innovation Network
The Kellogg Innovation Network (KIN) is a unique forum for select executives, innovation managers, and CRTI experts to convene and discuss challenges, business growth and risks successful strategies and to define relevant and timely issues for future research.
Kellogg Technology Summit
The Kellogg Technology Summit (KTS) is a global, cross-industry idea and knowledge exchange composed of IT executives focused on addressing pressing technology management and strategy issues in a confidential, collaborative atmosphere.
HOMEPAGE BROW LINKàNONPROFIT