As an international candidate, you join prospective students from more than 90 countries in applying to Kellogg. Please review the following before submitting your application.
- A college-level education equivalent to a four-year baccalaureate degree from the United States is required
- A degree from certain international three-year undergraduate programs (e.g., institutions in India, United Kingdom) may be acceptable
- International candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by the Round 1 or Round 2 deadline
- The name on your application must match the name on your passport. Any discrepancy will delay our ability to process the I-20 form, which is required to obtain a visa
Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
All candidates who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents must send valid TOEFL scores to Kellogg. TOEFL scores are valid for two years.
- To prevent processing delays, we strongly recommend that your upload your official TOEFL score report (if available) to the application
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores are not accepted as a substitute for TOEFL scores
Exemptions may be granted if one of the following criteria is met:
- The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States
- The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university where English was the ONLY language of instruction
If you qualify for this exemption, you must provide the exact URL or documentation from your institution that states English was the only language of instruction. If you graduated from an Indian institution that does not explicitly state this, please provide the URL for the homepage of the school’s website.
The TOEFL code for the Kellogg Full-Time MBA Program is 1546.