We know that funding your business school education can be challenging. To help you meet this challenge, we offer a variety of different scholarships. These are awarded to newly admitted students.
The Kellogg Executive MBA Program has limited scholarship funds available. In order to be eligible for scholarships, applicants must apply by the Round 1 deadline.
Scholarship decisions are based on a holistic review of the application for admission and interview. Students who fit the employment or demographic profile of the scholarship criteria will be automatically considered; no additional application is necessary.
Award decisions are given to students three weeks prior to Launch Week.
Scholarships available exclusively to admitted Kellogg Executive MBA Program students include:
- Not-for-Profit Scholarship – Awarded to one student working in a not-for-profit organization per cohort in September and January. The Not-for-Profit Scholarship covers thirty percent of your tuition in the program.
- Bill and Lillian Burke Scholarship – The Bill and Lillian Burke scholarship awards $12,500 to one entrepreneur annually.
- Mork Scholarship – One $10,000 scholarship awarded annually to a student working in the energy industries.
- Lavengood Scholarship – Awarded to one student working in social services, government, or education on a yearly basis. Scholarship amount varies.
The Kellogg Executive MBA Program awards a limited number of Scholarships to students each year. The award amounts vary and are determined by admissions. Award recipients must maintain good academic standing in order to remain eligible. Scholarship decisions will not be made prior to admittance to the program.
Students are encouraged to investigate all sources of funding, including government and private scholarships, prior to borrowing from any loan program. Some resources that may offer funding opportunities include:
- FastWeb – scholarship search engine
- FinAid – comprehensive resource for student financial aid information, including an online searchable database of financial aid resources
- Scholarships.com – scholarship search engine