For those applicants who have submitted an application for Fall 2018 through CollegeNET you are able to check the status of your application.
Tracking the status of your application
- Upon the receipt of your application you will receive an e-mail from The Graduate School, letting you know about your “Activity Page” within the online application to track your status.
- To login use the same credentials you used when creating and completing your application.
- You can check the status of your application by clicking the "View Checklist" button.
- The checklist displays which materials have been received or may still be needed by the program, including recommendations status and official test scores from Educational Testing Service.
- This is where you will be notified that a decision has been rendered.
- If a decision has been rendered, a "View Decision" link will appear. You will be notified when a decision is available to view.
For more information on the application review process, please refer to the Decision Process. We hope to finalize all admissions decisions by the end of February/early March 2018.
If you have questions, please contact the PhD Program.