Applicants should be current post-candidacy doctoral students at Northwestern University at the time of application (April 1st, 2016). We will not accept applications from students attending other universities.
The application process requires two submissions to be completed and both are due by April 1st, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Letter of recommendation request to Principal Investigator (PI)/advisor
- Application completion
The application is comprised of the following:
- Demographic information
- Year in program
- Current GPA
- Current CV in PDF format (no other formats accepted)
- Clear, concise answers to essay questions
- Describe a business problem that interests you. (300 word maximum)
- How does the program relate to your career goals? (200 words maximum)
Applications will be assessed on the following weighted criteria:
- Quality of scholarly/academic achievements (40%)
- Extracurricular/community involvement (5%)
- Clarity and quality of writing (10%)
- Strength of recommendation letter (20%)
- Fit for Kellogg’s Management for Scientists and Engineers program (25%)
Applicants must submit BOTH the request for PI/advisor letter of recommendation and the completed application by April 1st, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.
Please complete submissions by clicking the buttons below.