Instructions for submitting a paper to Games 2008:
1. When you click on the link below, you will be taken to "Conference Maker'' to submit your paper. If your computer does not recognize the site's security certificate, you may need to accept it in order to proceed.
2. If you have not previously used "Conference Maker", you will need to create an account and otherwise you can use your existing username and password.
3. To complete your submission you will need to enter the appropriate fields including name, affiliation, contact details, paper title, and so forth. The paper submission is in the form of an abstract (required) of no more than 500 words. The site will allow you to optionally link to a paper, but that is not a substitute for the abstract.
4. There is only ONE submission permitted per presenter. A presenter may be a co-author on a paper submitted by another individual, but may not submit more than one paper him or herself.
5. Your submission can be modified up until January 15 at which time all submissions will be considered final.
6. Papers will either be accepted or rejected, and those accepted will be sorted for presentation in a paper session or a poster session at the discretion of the program committee. Notification of these decisions will be sent out in early April to the emails entered with the submissions to "Conference Maker."
7. Questions regarding technical support with "Conference Maker" can be addressed to email@example.com. Questions about a submission can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and questions about the conference more generally can also be addressed to email@example.com.
Link to Conference Maker