Driving & Parking:
Attendees may park anywhere on campus for free the day of the conference, Saturday, April 21.
Visitors traveling by car will be able to reach the Allen Center by entering from Lincoln Street at Sheridan Road, heading east on Lincoln and following Campus Drive to the north entrance of the building.
Due to construction, car traffic will no longer be able to reach the Allen Center via the entrance off of Sheridan Road or the section of Campus Drive it feeds into. For more information on parking, please visit: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/About/Directions/Evanston.aspx
Traveling via METRA commuter rail:
- Take the Metra/Union Pacific North Line toward Kenosha
- Get off at Davis St, Evanston
- Make a left, turning east onto Davis St
- Walk one long block from Benson Ave to Orrington Ave
- Make a left, turning north onto Orrington Ave
- Walk two blocks to Clark St
- In front of you, on the north side of Clark St, will be the Rebecca Crown Center
- Walk east on Clark to Sheridan. Walk North on Sheridan towards the intersection of Foster and Sheridan. Just past this intersection of Foster and Sheridan you will see a parking lot. Make a right through the parking lot towards the lake. Follow the sidewalk down the hill. The Allen Center is on the far side of the parking lot.
For more information about Metra, visit the Metra Information Center ->
Traveling via Chicago Transit Authority (CTA):
- Take the "CTA Purple Line" north toward Linden
- Get off at the "Foster" stop
- Make a right, turning east onto Foster St
- Walk two and a half blocks to Sheridan Rd
- Just past the intersection of Foster and Sheridan you will see a parking lot. Make a right through the parking lot towards the lake. Follow the sidewalk down the hill.
- The Allen Center is on the far side of the parking lot.
For more information about the Chicago Transit Authority, visit the CTA website ->
Please contact Margarida Oliveira (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.