Older version Communication Can Destroy Common Learning
The paper explained on the blog of Jeff Ely.
6. Coordination of Mobile Labor, 2008, J. Econ. Theory 139(1), 25-46.
An older, substantially different version is here: Coordination in a Mobile World
7. Coordination Cycles, Games and Economic Behavior 63, 308-327.
8. The Effects of Risk Aversion in Mixed-Strategy Equilibria of 2x2 Games, with Dirk Engelmann,, 2007, Games and Economic Behavior 60, 381-388.
9. A Trace of Anger is Enough: On the Enforcement of Social Norms, 2007, Economics Bulletin, vol. 8.
an expanded version is here: Strong Enforcement by a Weak Authority
10. Dynamic scaling and universality in evolution of fluctuating random networks, with Kotrla M. and F. Slanina, 2002 Europhys.. Lett. 60, 14-20.
Work in progress:
(previously circulated as “Sand in the Wheels: A Dynamic Global Game Approach” )
Market Stability in Presence of Strategic Uncertainty, with Colin Stewart