Luciano I. de Castro - Energy, Electricity Markets
- “Product Definition for Future Electricity Supply Auctions: The 2006 Illinois Experience,” The Electricity Journal, vol. 21, 7, 50-62, Aug.-Sept. 2008. (Co-authors: Matias Negrete-Pincetic and George Gross.)
- “Response to Cavichi and Lemon: Our Analysis was Thorough.” The Electricity Journal, vol. 22, 1, 5-12, Jan.-Feb. 2009. (Co-authors: Matias Negrete-Pincetic and George Gross.)
- The Economics of the Smart Grid, with Joisa Dutra.
- Prediction Markets To Forecast Electricity Demand, with Peter Cramton.
- Paying for the Smart Grid, with Joisa Dutra.
- An Evaluation of CREG 051/2009 Regulatory Intervention in the Colombian Electricity Market , with Shmuel Oren and Alvaro Riascos.
- On the Design of Electricity Markets, with Rakesh Vohra
Workshops on Electricity Markets
- Challenges for Electricity Markets, in May 2012
- Wholesale Electricity Markets: Hurdles to Overcome, in January 2013
I organized two workshops on Electricity Markets, involving regulators, business people and academics. You can find more information about them here: