Advanced Management Program: Intensive
Unleashing the Power and Potential of Exceptional Leaders
Introducing the Kellogg Advanced Management Program: Intensive, an immersive program that prepares high potential executives to excel at the top levels of the organization.
What distinguishes the Advanced Management Program from other programs?
- While other offerings demand a commitment of six to eight weeks, the Kellogg Advanced Management Program's rich content is delivered in three consecutive weeks of rigorous and well-paced programming.
- Classroom study is further enhanced with:
- Leadership coaching
- Simulations and experiential learning
- Topic-based workshops
- Humanities and arts-based education
- Participatory debates
- Wellness workshops
- Unlike many programs, which tend to be “MBA refreshers,” the Advanced Management Program is tailored to help executives redefine what it means to be a leader, orient them to ask powerful questions and expose them to the perspective needed to be successful at the top level of an organization.
Kellogg offers the same strong core leadership content in an alternative scheduling option. If you prefer a modular program schedule plus an additional experiential week in a select global market, you might consider our Advanced Management Program: The Global Experience. Please call us at 847.467-6018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a personal consultation.
Download a Brochure
May 31- June 19, 2015
Fee includes lodging and most meals
Start: May 31 at 5:00 PM
End: June 19 at 11:30 AM
Location: Evanston campus
Additional Information: All applications to this program will be subject to review and approval by the program’s Academic Director. The program fee covers class materials, most meals and accommodations. Travel expenses, including, airfare, are the responsibility of the participant.
|Connect with the Kellogg School of Management and stay up to date on the findings from our latest research. Followers of Kellogg will receive updates on trends in executive education and upcoming courses at the Kellogg School of Management.