Job Title: Senior Research Associates
Location: Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208
- Manage and administer large-scale economic and financial datasets from diverse sources, including CRSP, Compustat and TAQ.
- Develop statistical and technical documents for the Research Support web site.
- Provide data management and analysis support to faculty using datasets in research including: training sessions on the use of statistical tools for data analysis and manipulation of large datasets; data assessment and extraction; data cleaning parsing, transfer and matching. Technical environment: Python, C++, Matlab, R, SAS, Stata, MySQL.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Statistics or a related field required.
- Previous education or experience must include: data management and analysis for research support; cleaning of large data sets; Python/C++; Matlab/R; SAS/Stata; My SQL.
- Criminal background check required.
Apply online at:
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.