Jessica Kim '05 of BabbaCo speaks on a panel at the 2010 conference while Rohini Dey of Vermilion Restaurant looks on. © Richard Foreman
Innovate for Success
How to leverage cutting-edge business strategies in your startup or existing business
WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2011
James L. Allen Center
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The Levy Institute hosts a discussion about innovation.
Our annual conference brings together Kellogg alumni and students, industry experts, and prominent names in academia for a unique opportunity to discuss entrepreneurship, financing strategies, and the latest business and management ideas. Sponsored by Feldco (Doug Cook ’98), this year’s theme focuses on innovation in startups and existing entrepreneurial enterprises.
Please join us for exciting panels, workshops, and keynotes on topics of interest, including:
- Chuck Templeton '06, founder of OpenTable and co-founder of OhSoWe.com, speaking about his experiences launching and building innovative startups
- Mike Samson '04 and Ross Kimbarovsky NU '92 from crowdSPRING giving an interactive workshop on digital marketing practices
- John Prendergast '03, founder and CEO of web-based consumer financial services platform Blueleaf, describing the lean startup movement and introducing lean startup methodology
- Professor Steven Rogers keynoting about entrepreneurial programs at Kellogg and presenting Kellogg's annual Alumni Entrepreneur awards
- Professor Robert C. Wolcott NU '02 giving a teaching session that introduces tools and frameworks for measuring and improving innovation
- An exciting panel of entrepreneurs and investors discussing the traditional business plan's role in today's fundraising environment
- And much more
Plus see and meet some of the latest student startups and businesses coming out of Kellogg and Northwestern.
Pricing (not including service fee)
- Non-Alum Fee: $139.00
- Kellogg/ Northwestern Alum Fee: $119.00
- Partner Club Member Fee: $119.00
- Faculty/Staff/Student Fee: $29.00
NEW is a collection of events hosted by various entrepreneurial groups across Northwestern University from May 23 – 27.