Managerial Analytics Certificate
The Managerial Analytics Certificate prepares students for corporate roles in management consulting, strategy or planning, as well as doctoral/professional programs in law or business.
Building on Northwestern’s liberal arts framework, the certificate teaches students the business analytical models that guide strategic and tactical decision-making in business.
Graduates of the certificate will be prepared for business roles that include:
- Analyzing corporate spreadsheets
- Preparing analyses to support merger or acquisition decisions
- Helping companies make investment decisions in a supply chain network
- Analyzing and optimizing supply chain networks
- Creating analyses to support pricing decisions
- Studying industries to assess current trends in business practices, products and industry competition
- Using spreadsheets and statistical software packages to analyze sales and operational data, spot trends and develop forecasts
- Facilitating and preparing for client meetings