MMM = MBA + MEM
Managing Products and Services from Concept to Execution
(visit The MMM Program site)
The MMM Program is a dual-degree program that integrates management, operations and design, from concept to execution.
MMM students learn a systems approach to managing a company: “design thinking” to develop products and services that are innovative and customer-focused, and “process thinking” to eliminate operational waste in production and delivery. This unique combination of skills permits MMM graduates to take a total view of a company’s products and services.
MMMs receive two degrees with one set of curricular requirements in just two years: the Master of Business Administration from Kellogg and the Master of Engineering Management from McCormick. (A sample two year schedule can be found below) They enjoy all the advantages of a Kellogg MBA and a mastery of key topics in operations and design from McCormick, one of the country’s leading engineering schools. Within the MBA curriculum, students can choose business majors including finance, marketing and strategy. The MEM curriculum offers a major in Design and Operations.
The MMM program advantages:
|The MMM Program helps students develop into “more dynamic and well-rounded business leaders,” says Justin Leo Dean ’08. |
- A flexible and integrated program of study which allows students to major in operations or design in the MEM program and any business major they choose
- Opportunities to apply classroom lessons to real-world organizations: the MMM Integration Project, MMM Entrepreneurship Program, Global Initiatives in Management, New Product Innovation Fair, and company visits
- A shared experience with peers in the Kellogg School’s full-time MBA program in the classroom and through student government, student-led conferences, extracurricular clubs, and other leadership opportunities
- Outstanding career opportunities in numerous functions within a variety of industries including consulting, investment banking and financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, and consumer packaged goods
- Access to both the MMM and the Kellogg School alumni network
- A partnership with the MMM Advisory Board comprised of industry leaders from companies that hire MMM graduates, fund research and participate in integration projects
sample schedule can be found on the MMM Program site
. For more information, please visit the MMM Program site