The Conference Event will take place at the:
University Club of Chicago
76 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603 | TEL: (312) 726-2840 | View Map and Directions
The University Club of Chicago maintains a dress code and cell phone usage policy. Please review details prior to the event at University Club Policies.
Cick Here for Club Policies
Parking will be available for a fee. This garage is conveniently located below Millennium Park, with a driving entrance one block north of the Club from the center lane of Michigan Avenue. Pedestrian exit and entrance is located directly in front of the Club.
Self parking is available at the following garages: Grant Park East Garage, located at Columbus Drive and Michigan Avenue, Grant Park North Garage located at Madison Street and Michigan Avenue, and Grant Park South Garage located at Jackson Street and Michigan Avenue.
We encourage all participants to consider using alternate methods of transportation if possible.
Traveling via Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) from O'Hare Airport (approx. 45 min.)
1. Follow the signs through O'Hare Airport to the CTA Blue Line train.
2. Take CTA downtown to Monroe/Dearborn stop.
3. Walk East .2 miles to 76 E Monroe St.
Traveling via Chicago Transit Authority from Midway Airport:
1. Follow signs through Midway Airport to the CTA Orange Line train.
2. Take CTA downtown to the Madison/Wabash stop.
3. Walk south one block to Monroe St and turn east.
4. Continue along Monroe to 76 East Monroe St.
For more information about the Chicago Transit Authority, visit the CTA website.